Would you like to be a leader who provides direction and support?
Wouldn’t it be great if we felt comfortable enough to delegate more of what we’re juggling to our team? Unfortunately, delegation is often one of the biggest challenges that leaders face. We will delve into the facts and myths that surround this tricky topic.
This module is filled with tools based on cutting edge research that you can apply immediately. We will learn how and when it is appropriate to delegate, and to what level. Additionally, we will explore how to run effective one-on-one meetings and how to create lasting results with positive reinforcement.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Overcome obstacles that hinder delegation
- Apply the appropriate level of delegation for the employee, the project and the situation
- Set clear expectations when delegating work
- Use effective 1:1 meeting techniques to provide direction and support
- Demonstrate different methods of supporting and recognizing employees