The Search for the Lost Dutchman’s Gold Mine is a fast-paced, high-energy game played at tables in teams of six players. It’s a great way to create inter-table collaboration and emphasizes risk-taking, strategic planning, clear communication, goal setting and teamwork.
People often mistake activity for productivity, particularly in the workplace. The Lost Dutchman helps teams to cut to the important issues at hand, plan in a highly effective manner with an eye on the present and the future, and learn the value of both healthy competition and real collaboration.
The game plays in about 2.5 hours, followed by time spent debriefing and processing the experience.
- 3.0 to 4.0 Hours
In this Wild West parallel to the 9-to-5 World, teams must work in a highly effective manner to plan, gather resources and adapt to changing conditions in order to maximize results.
Teamwork Collaboration Strategic Planning Problem-Solving Decision-Making Risk-Taking Communication Skills Leadership Development Creativity Relationship Building
Number of Participants
18 – 300 People (minimum of 18)
$50 Per Person
Price for Government & Non-Profit
$45 Per Person
- Any large indoor space in the world!
- One table and six chairs for every team, up to 50 teams
- AV projector and a few additional tables for use by our staff
(Diagrams of recommended room payout are available if needed)
Learn more about Lost Dutchman in 3 easy ways.
1. Call 804.651.8888 and we’ll return your call within 24 hours.
2. Click here to download a pdf containing additional information.
3. Tell us More about your team building goals by filling out the form below. We’ll review your information and call you to discuss our customized approach to delivering your program.