The Search for the Lost Dutchman’s Gold Mine is a fast-paced, highenergy board game played at tables in teams of six players. It’s a great way to create inter-table collaboration that emphasizes risk-taking, strategic planning, clear communication, goal setting and teamwork.
We know that people often mistake activity for productivity in the workplace; so we created a program to help teams learn to work together more efficiently. Teams must work together to plan, gather resources and adapt to changing conditions in order to maximize results, while learning the value of both healthy competition and real collaboration.
Key learning points from the Lost Dutchman program are:
• Vision is critical for motivation
• Motivation occurs when people share risks, goals and objectives
• Team are “naturally” competitive and processes must actively drive collaboration and cooperation
• Individuals and teams only reluctantly ask for help
Number of Participants
18 – 300 People
3.0 – 4.0 Hours = $50 Per Person
Program Length/Price (Government & Non-Profit)
3.0 – 4.0 Hours = $45 Per Person
• Any large indoor space in the world!
• One table and six chairs for every team, up to 50 teams
• AV projector and a few additional tables for use by our staff
(Diagrams of recommended room layout are available if needed)