The program is fun for both physical people and thinkers. (It’s a good idea to form teams with both.) Everyone gets to choose how they’d like to contribute.
Building Relationships Decision Making teamwork communication skills
2.0 to 2.5 Hours
The Minute to Win It TV program emphasizes the individual. We’ve taken it and redesigned it so that it’s more of a team experience. In our version, each team starts at a different challenge and has a chance to briefly practice the challenge before deciding which two people on the team are best suited to compete. At the same time, team members must anticipate the skills and talents needed for the next challenges because the same pairs cannot compete again until everyone on their team has gone at least once.
Number of Participants
30 – 50 People
$50 Per Person (Minimum charge $1,500)
Price for Government & Non-Profit
$40 Per Person (Minimum charge $1,500)
The program must take place indoors. To carry out the program, we need:
- Space of about 50 square feet per person
- 12 six-foot-long rectangular tables
- Minimum of one LCD projection screen (two or three are preferred) connected to an in-house sound system
Learn more about Minute To Win It in 3 easy ways.
1. Call 804.651.8888 and we’ll return your call within 24 hours.
2. Click here to download a pdf containing additional information.
3. Tell us More about your team building goals by filling out the form below. We’ll review your information and call you to discuss our customized approach to delivering your program.